Predatory Mammals - Lutra (Sea Otter)...
Queen's Beasts - Burning Griffin of Edward III £5 2oz .999 pure silver,...
Queen's Beasts - Burning Lion of England £5 2oz .999 pure silver, full...
Frozen Britannia Aurora Rhodium £2 1oz rhodium plated .999 pure silver...
Murrine Millefiori Glass Art $5 .999 pure silver coin. Beautiful...
Golden Enigma Edition $1 1oz .999 pure silver, full ruthenium &...
Box for 2 coins 38.61mm + capsule = 45mm. Weight: 315g Size:...
World Of Wonders - White House...
World Of Wonders - White House (Washington D.C.) $5.
Each year Palau authorizes the issue of new modern commemorative coins series World Of Wonders, legal tender and face value $5, silver coin partially coloured, and no more than 2,500 worldwide. Quality proof and Certificate of Authenticity.
Reverse shows multi color of the White House, obverse Palau Coat of Arms $5.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Face Value :||5 Dollars|
|Metal :||.925 Silver|
|Weight :||20 g|
|Size :||38.61 mm|
|Mintage :||2,500 pcs. worldwide|
|Series :||World of Wonders|
|Certificate of Authenticity :||Yes|
|Wooden Box :||No|
|Original ETUI box/case :||No|
The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. It has been the residence of every U.S. president since John Adams in 1800. The term White House is often used to refer to actions of the president and his advisers, as in "The White House announced that...".
The house was designed by Irish-born James Hoban and built between 1792 and 1800 of white-painted Aquia Creek sandstone in the Neoclassical style. When Thomas Jefferson moved into the house in 1801, he (with architect Benjamin Henry Latrobe) added low colonnades on each wing that concealed stables and storage. In 1814, during the War of 1812, the mansion was set ablaze by the British Army in the Burning of Washington, destroying the interior and charring much of the exterior. Reconstruction began almost immediately, and President James Monroe moved into the partially reconstructed Executive Residence in October 1817. Construction continued with the addition of the semi-circular South portico in 1824 and the North portico in 1829.
No customer reviews for the moment.